NL- U bent van harte welkom voor een bezichtiging, wij vragen u vriendelijk een contactaanvraag te sturen voor het maken van een afspraak.
FR- Vous serez la bienvenue pour un rendez-vous afin de visiter le bien. Nous vous invitons à remplir un formulaire de contact pour que nous puissions organiser un rendez-vous.
ENG- You are most welcome for a viewing, we kindly ask you to send a contact request to make an appointment.
Light and sunny 2-room TOP-CORNER apartment on the 7th floor with green and a royal view of the Horsten, lots of privacy and extra quiet location at the end of the gallery. The house is fully equipped with double glazing, the outer wall is extra insulated and the heating costs are therefore very low!
The apartment has a large balcony and its own bicycle shed and is part of a well-maintained complex with a very active VVE with a parking lot that is closed by a barrier.
The house is located in the Mariahoeve district, a green and tree-filled neighborhood on the outskirts of The Hague and adjacent to Bezuidenhout, Wassenaar (de Horsten estate) and Leidschendam-Voorburg. You can reach the center of The Hague, the Mariahoeve shopping center, The Mall of the Netherlands in no time by bike; NS Stations Mariahoeve and Laan van NOI.
By car you can easily reach the N14, A44, A12, A4 and A13 to Amsterdam, Schiphol, Leiden, Rotterdam and Utrecht.
Closed entrance with mailboxes and doorbells, elevator or stairs to the 7th floor.
Apartment entrance, hall, L-shaped hallway, neat kitchen at the front with various built-in appliances. Toilet, modern bathroom with spacious shower and sink. Spacious bedroom with large walk-in closet and a window with fantastic views of the countryside and all privacy.
Large living room with natural light and access to the sunny south-east-facing balcony with a panoramic view of greenery.
Definitely a nice apartment in a good location.
- Double glazing and facade with insulation
- No upstairs neighbors!
- Equipped with fiberglass
- Active VvE, contribution € 102 per month
- Advance heating costs approximately € 59 per month, whereby the current residents receive an annual money back (€ 140 in 2021 and € 223 in 2020).
- Long lease until 31-12-2035, canon € 73.64 per year (reissue for mortgage already applied for)
- Own spacious storage room in the basement
- Hot water through a 50 liter boiler that is only 2 years old
- Given the year of construction, the age and materials clause apply.